Cybercrime and digital evidence training
Droman has developed a world leading approach to provide police staff with essential skills to investigate cybercrime and handle digital evidence.
We have worked with Police Scotland, the UK’s second largest police service and Abertay University, a global centre of excellence in computer game technology.
In doing so, Droman has connected cutting edge academic expertise with a national police force’s operational cybercrime experience to provide a technological solution to a tech problem.
The result is training accessible through an app or behind an organisation’s firewall, that allows users to enter and interact with a virtual workplace.
Our training courses:
- provide a proven approach to effective training
- can be accessed anytime, anywhere in the world.
- are easy and quick to update to deal with a new threat or following a cybercrime attack
- allow users to refresh their training knowledge whenever they want
- ensure users feel more confident and can deliver more professional and thorough investigations
- ensure organisations no longer need to take the risk that their staff are not trained and competent in cybercrime investigation and digital evidence handling
- allow organisations to train thousands of staff at a cost not previously possible for immersive learning allow organisations to benefit from a growing range of training modules tailored to meet their needs